Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Huggies and Walgreens week of 3/8

For those of you with little ones in diapers...there's a high value coupon for $5.00 on coupons.com, you can access this by clicking on the box to the right which contains coupons. (you can print this twice) Walgreens is running a special that if you spend $25 on Huggies products, you'll get $10 coupon back on your receipt for your next Walgreens order. This was my order last night: I bought 3 Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers for $10 each (total $30). Used 3 $5 coupons, so my total was $15 and I received $10 back for my next Walgreens order!
(So essentially my 3 packs of diapers cost me $1.67 each...now that's wonderful!)

Don't forget to apply for $.75 back per most packs of Huggies Diapers by going to Caregivers Marketplace! You'd be surprised what else might qualify for money back with the Caregivers Program! (I'm submitting mine today to get $10.50 back!)



No comments: