Thursday, April 16, 2009

Burnless Bakeware both for $2!!!

Has everyone gotten they're Burnless Bakeware for $1 shipping? That's all it is~$1! It told me that I was able to sign up for 2, so I did and paid $2. If you haven't done this yet, click here and order yours! Just remember that when you enroll it automatically signs you up for a Savings company. Just call the Savings company within 7 days to cancel, (you won't have your bakeware by then, but it won't effect it at all! I cancelled 2 days after signing up and still got my bakeware!) It's automated and so EASY! The companies that it will sign you up for are below:
Value Max: 888-205-2257 or
Home Savings Mall: 800-544-1528 or
Savings Ace: 888-593-5216
You will receive an email from one of the above, so just make sure to check your email, then call and cancel! Now I can get rid of my nasty metal muffin pans! :c)

No comments: