Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Free Lint Roller at Walmart!


Okay, so I ran last night and couldn't find these...I'm thinking they're a trial size. I saw the regular size lint rollers for around $3.27. I'll keep looking and let you know! Let me know if anyone else finds these and where you found them! :c)
I read about the following, I haven't done this yet, so when I do, I'll verify the Lint roller price as sometimes it varies, but make sure to at least print your coupons!
Now we can get the *Trial Size ones for Free at Walmart. You should be able to print 4 coupons. 2 from Coupons.com (coupon bar to the right) and 2 from the Bricks Link.
Evercare Lint Roller $0.97*
Use $1.00 off any 1 Evercare Roller or Refill - Coupons.com coupon bar to the right
Use $1.00 off any Evercare roller or Refill - Bricks Link
Final Cost: FREE after coupon!

No comments: