Saturday, May 16, 2009

Catalina Coupon Tip!


So here's a tip! In below posts, I talk about Catalina coupons. This is a coupon machine that's close to the receipt machine at checkout. If you buy certain items, a coupon will print out for $x amount off your next order or other coupons. Well, I use to do these and I would get the Catalina coupon for $2 off your next order and would take it home and either forget about it or lose it. Well, here's a solution if this sounds like you! Anymore, if I know a specific item that I'm purchasing for a catalina coupon along with my regular grocery shopping, I will do 2 transactions. The first I will buy most of the items in my cart including the ones that qualify for the catalina coupon. I do that transaction, pay, and get the catalina coupon and my receipt. Then I do another transaction with just a few of the remaining items from my shopping cart and pay with the catalina coupon. This way, I get to use the catalina and don't have to worry about forgetting or losing the coupon!

No comments: