Monday, May 11, 2009

Double Coupons at Meijer~how to catch errors!

So, in the below post I talk about my Meijer trip and how Meijer doubles coupons up to $1. Well, at the new Meijer, some of my coupons did not double. I'm going to show you how I know this, so that you can see if your qs doubled or didn't double! Here's a tip~Don't get flustered if you think the coupon did not double, go ahead and pay then look at the receipt after. If they didn't double just go to customer service and they'll be able to correct it right there! The picture may be a little difficult to see, I apologize, but hopefully you'll understand!!
In the above pic you'll see "Coupons" printed at the top (ignore the blue circle and dots), you then will see Vendor Coupon -.35, right below this you'll see EXTRA COUPON -.35 (this indicates that Meijer doubled this q) The 3rd row you see Vendor Coupon -.35 4th row EXTRA Coupon -.35 (meijer doubled this q) Now look at the 5th row through the 11th row. It only lists Vendor Coupon and you'll see that all of the $ amounts to the right are under $1, so all of these should have doubled. Had this been correct, under each Vendor Coupon (rows 5-11) it should also have listed EXTRA Coupon for each. So as you can see they didn't double 7 of my coupons! I just went to Customer service and they corrected it and gave me cash back!
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below!

No comments: