Saturday, May 9, 2009

Free Mentos Gum

I'm being told that Mentos gum is on sale this week at Giant Eagle for $.99. You can use the $.55 coupon from the 5/3 smartsource inserts and get this for Free. Again, I haven't yet verified this, but if you're heading to Giant Eagle, you may want to take these coupons along!
Also~if you would like to see Giant Eagle deals, go to http://www.couponmom.com/ hit the"Grocery deals by state" button on the left hand side and she'll show you what's a good price at Giant Eagle this week!
If someone does go to Giant Eagle, can you let us know if the gum is $.99? We'd greatly appreciate it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mom used her coupon and got the gum for free. Just a heads up! Thanks so much for your blog. I love reading it and getting ideas. It's helped a lot!
-Alicia

Amy said...

Great! I'm glad your mom was able to get them free! I'm going to go later in the week, I also heard they might extend the Mentos $.99 price for a few weeks so keep those coupons with you!