Friday, May 29, 2009

Paid $2.90 and got back a q for $2 on my next order~Final Cost: $.90 for all of this!

I ran to Meijer (up in Delaware) yesterday and all I paid was $2.90 AND I received a coupon for $2 back on my next order for buying 2 Marshmallows and 1 Honey Maid Graham Cracker! So my final cost if you take out my $2 q for my next order was $.90 for the above! Here's what I bought:
1 Honey Maid Graham Cracker $2 (I believe some Meijers have these on sale for $2.44) -used $1 q from purple or green coupon bar to the right!
2 Jet Puffed Marshmallows: $1.67 each-used $1 off 2 from Meijer Q
2 Super Pretzels: $1.36 each-used $.75 q from 3/15 rp which doubles making these FREE
2 I can't believe it's not butter sticks: $1.34 each (i believe) -used $.75 q from 3/29 rp which doubles making these FREE
With Smores season right around the corner, I think I'm going to do this deal again, and pay with my $2 q seen in the picture above and pay $.90 and get another $2 q for my next purchase!

No comments: