Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Awesome Meat Deal at Meijer!!!


Here's a great Catalina Deal that Meijer has going on until 7/11 I believe! Buy 2 Dole Salads and and one Naturewell Meat, pay and get a $3 coupon good on your next purchase!

I bought 2 of the Dole Salads on clearance for $1.19 each I used $1/2 coupon that I found in the booklet above. This booklet I found at Meijer near the hotdogs. (It was on a stand that had a bunch of little recipes~which I think is typically somewhere between the produce and meat section)
and I bought 1/2 lb of Naturewell meat for $2.72. (For even cheaper meat, buy 1/2 lb of Naturewell hamburger found behind the Meat counter and pay $1.79 for the meat rather than $2.72)
I paid $4.10 and got $3 back for my next purchase.

This is what I plan on doing tomorrow: Buy 2 Dole Salads $1.19 each use the $1 coupon from booklet and buy 1/2 lb of hamburger $1.79.
Total will be $3.17, I'll use the $3 from today's order and pay $.17 and get another $3 coupon for my next order!

Now I'm sure you're wondering what I'm going to do with all this salad...no we won't become strictly salad eaters all week, I plan on donating them to the local pantry! I just can't pass up FREE meat!

No comments: