Friday, June 12, 2009

Free Burnless Bakeware just pay $1 shipping!

Easy Bakeware


So I know I've highlighted this before and it's on the side of the blog, however for those new readers out there, this is a great deal! I've done it twice to replace my old muffin tins! I just paid $1 for the shipping and handling! Just click the above box to get yours! What they do is they will automatically sign you up for one of a savings clubs below, Just jot down the phone # and your confirmation # when you sign up and just cancel within 7 days. The savings club should send you an email, separate from the Burnless Bakeware email. You won't have your cookware when you cancel, but it won't affect your order at all! I cancelled about 2 days after signing up and still receive my $1 Burnless bakeware!! The cancellation was so easy, I called the number and it was all automated, plugged in my phone number and I was cancelled and didn't pay anything more than the $1!! (It's great b/c you don't have someone trying to talk you into staying with the savings club!)

No comments: