Monday, June 8, 2009

Kmart trip 6/7


Yep, I'm so addicted to good deals, I ran to Kmart before my daughter's birthday party yesterday. Here's what I bought for $54.52, AND I got $21 in catalina coupons for my next purchase. In addition, the Pullups and Huggies Diapers qualify for Caregivers marketplace Cash Back program so I'll get $.75/pack for a total back of $6! So my hubby's running tomorrow for me to pick up a few more diapers with the $21 that we still have yet to spend! Woohoo! I did 2 different transactions and took advantage of the Johnson's Catalina Deal. (Buy select Unilever, Kimberly-Clark and SC Johnson Products and get a Catalina coupon to use on your next purchase! Spend $20, get a $3 Catalina coupon to use like cash on your next purchase- spend $35, get a $7 Catalina Coupon or spend $50, get a $14 Catalina coupon!) The Huggies & Pullups qualify for these too!
5 Pull-ups $10.79
3 Huggies Diapers $10.49
2 A1 Sauces - $3.99 (Free w/qs!)
4 Chinet plates- $2.89 (Free w/qs!)
8 Dove Deoderants- $3.99 (All Free with qs!) I gave away these qs as a promo 2 weeks ago!
2 Baby Lotions- $3.79 (Free with qs!)
I paid $54.52 and saved $89.17 plus I still have that $21 to spend! woohoo!

No comments: