Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Meijer Trip spent $1.56 for all of this!


I ran to Meijer with the kids today and bought just a few items. My total came to $20.46 and then after coupons I paid $1.56! Here's what I bought and the coupons I used (Meijer is having a 10 for $10 sale and you get the 11th item FREE. I bought 11 items so that one of those would be FREE) Meijer stores around Columbus double coupons up to $.99, many other Meijers only double coupons up to $.50 to check just look at the Meijer ad and it will usually state it in the ad, or just ask at the customer service desk!

4 Ortega Taco Packets $.51 each-used (2) $.75 coupons (qs= coupons) from the 4/19 ss (see abbreviation meanings lower right side of the screen) AND I used $1 off 4 Meijer q. At meijer they will allow you to combine a manufacturer's coupon and a Meijer coupon for even greater savings!
2 Sierra Mist $1 each -used Buy one get one FREE that I printed awhile ago from coupon bar to the right (I don't believe it's there any longer)
1 Hunts Ketchup $1 (no coupon for this, this was my FREE item for buying 10)
2 Country Crock Calcium Butters $1 each-used (2) $.55 qs from here AND $1 off 2 Meijer q
2 Earthbound Carrots $1 each-used $1 off of 2 q from here
2 Aquafresh toothpaste $1 each-used (2) $.75 qs from here
2 Aunt Millies Bread $1 each-used (2) $.35 qs from 5/10 rp
2 Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaners $1.09 each-used (2) $.50 qs from 4/26 ss
1 Lysol Kitchen Cleaner $1.29 -used $.75 q from either the 6/7 or 5/31 insert (sorry I can't recall)
1 Lysol Bathroom Cleaner $1.49 -used $.75 q from the same insert as the above Lysol q
AND I used $1 off 2 Meijer q for buying 2 Lysol sprays
2 Taco Bell Taco Shells $1.23 each -used (2) $.50 peelie q (this is a coupon that is stuck right on the product and you can pull it off and use it immediately! I don't know that these will be in all stores.)
My total was $20.46 after coupons I spent $1.56! (The key to this deal is having 2 of most of the coupons)
If you don't have all of the above coupons or multiples, here are a few of the above that you can still get for FREE: Aquafresh, Country Crock, and Ortega. (If you have a $.75 q and your product is only $1, Meijer will only give you $1, they won't give you $1.50 just so you know!)

No comments: