Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Meijer trip 7/7 paid $9.05 and will get a $10 rebate check, Final Cost: FREE!!


So in the below post I mention the Kellogg's Fuel Rebate. If you buy 10 of the Kellogg's items specified in 1 transaction they will give you a $10 rebate! Well, this works very well with the Meijer Deal this week!!!

This week, if you buy 2 of the selected Kellogg's cereal or Special K bars for $2 each you get a FREE Dannon Light and Fit Yogurt (it can even be the 32 oz Light and Fit yogurt)

So I went yeseterday after finding 10 coupons and bought the following:

3 Mini Wheats $2 each -used (3) $1 coupons from 6/7 rp
4 Cinnamon Pecan Special K $2 each -used (4) $1 coupons from 6/7 rp
1 Blueberry Special K $2 -used $1 coupon from coupon bar to the right (coupons.com)
2 Special K Bars $2 each -used (2) $.75 coupons from coupon bar to the right (coupons.com)
5 Dannon 32 oz Light and Fit Yogurts: $2 each -I received all of these for FREE for buying 10 boxes of cereal!!!
2 Dole Salads: $.98 each -used $1 coupon from instore booklet
3/4 Naturewell Hamburger: $2.09

After my coupons listed above and a $3 coupon that I received from my previous order I paid a total of $9.05 for all of this! (plus I got a $3 coupon for my next order for buying 2 dole salads and naturewell meat)

AND I get to submit the receipt and UPCs for the $10 Kellogg's rebate. So after I receive my rebate check, I actually got all of this for FREE and made $.95!!!

No comments: