Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Kroger Sweepstakes!

Don't forget about this one...I played and on my second day I won $5 credited to my Kroger Card! I haven't won since then, but you are able to play everyday!
Kroger is running a sweepstakes on their website where you can win a years worth of gas and groceries. Only a lucky couple(if that ) will win the grand prize, but there are reports of plenty of others winning $25 and more frequently $5 credits onto their Kroger cards! You can enter everyday, and the first time you play you will get two tries if you have your plus card registered. You can try your luck here, once everyday until September 11th 2009.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I just tried this again and I won another $5...it takes 2 days to download, so I'm going to try to go on Saturday and use the $5 with the Mega Event that Kroger has going on right now!