Friday, August 7, 2009

Meijer trip 8/7 for $1.43!


I ran to Meijer again today, I just can't pass up some of the deals that are there this week! I'm trying to stockpile the Peanut Butter and I don't think I need more cereal but when they give me a coupon for a Free gallon of milk I can't help but buy more! Here's what I bought and the coupons I used!

1 Honey Nut Cheerios -used $.55 from here
2 Trix Swirls $1.99 each (just 8/7 and 8/8 only!) -used (2) $.55 from here
1 Milk $1.98 -used Free Milk coupon for buying 3 General Mills cereals the other day
2 Jello $2 each -used (2) $.50 from 7/12 ss AND $1 Meijer Q
1 Cool Whip got this for FREE for buying 2 Jello
2 Skippy Natural Peanut Butter $1.34 each -used $.40 from 8/2 rp AND $1 Meijer Q
2 Crayola Crayons $.19
-the Free milk coupon gave me $4.50 off instead of just the $1.98.

Final Cost: $1.43 AND I received a catalina coupon for a Free gallon of milk for my next purchase for buying 3 General Mills cereals, $1 coupon for the Skippy PB, and a $2 coupon for the Jello! So I guess after all is said and done I made money on the deal! I just need to find some more Peanut Butter coupons!

No comments: