Tuesday, September 8, 2009

80% sale on UGGs!

Wow! Wow! Wow! I'm super excited about this *Hot* deal! If you're a fan of the UGG brand, but don't like the price... well, you'll be happy to know they're 80% off on 6pm.com--yes, 80% OFF! As you may know, the UGG brand hardly ever gets discounted, so this is definitely one amazing sale.

Go on over here and start scrolling through all the UGG boots and shoes they have available... trust me they have a lot! I would highly suggest stocking up. I doubt we'll see these priced so low again! Select UGG flip flops are priced at just $8--down from $40! They even have some adorable UGG kids boots priced at only $26--down from $130! Also, the boots pictured above are just $38--down from $190! These are crazy prices!There is a huge selection to choose from, so give yourself a little time to scroll through everything. However, I would recommend purchasing what you want as quickly as possibly. I'm guessing popular sizes and styles will sell out rather fast!

No comments: