Friday, September 4, 2009

Free Home Depot Workshop for Women only!

Home Depot Do-It-Herself Workshop

Mark your calendars for September 24th-- Home depot is offering up an awesome FREE Do-It-herself workshop on creating your dream kitchen! Learn lots of ways to improve your kitchen and stretch your budget! (The best part, there are only women at these workshops!!)

They will be teaching the following skills: Cabinet refinishing, Cabinet painting and staining, Changing cabinet hardware, Replacing a sink, Replacing a faucet, Changing/upgrading lighting, Kitchen Updates.

I love do it yourself projects...my hubby however is probably less than thrilled! Last weekend I had this great idea to retile our shower. Being the great hubby that he is he tore down all of the tile and we've been slowly redoing it. We have the floor done as of right now, but I'm so excited, it will look so much better when it's done! (I'll post a picture of it!)

No comments: