Thursday, September 3, 2009

Meijer Trip $.12 for all of this!


For me, couponing is a game! How much can I get for how little! I know it can take a little while to start understanding how to use coupons. Here's a hint, find a great deal of the week and just do that deal a few times that helps you build a stockpile! The HOT deal of the week is at Meijer(buy 3 Koolaid/Crystal Light singles and use (3) $1 coupons from here pay $0 and get a $2 coupon back for your next purchase)! What I then try to figure out is what other coupons can I use with the Koolaid deal and keep my out of pocket low?

Here's what I bought and the coupons I used!

3 Koolaid Singles $1 each -used (3) $1 coupons from here
Meijer Milk $1.98 -used $.75 coupon on milk when you buy Welch's Jelly from 7/26 ss
Welch's Grape Jelly $2.05 -used $.75 coupon from here
Aunt Millies Bread $.99
Total: $2.12 I used the $2 Koolaid catalina coupon from the previous purchase
Final Cost: I paid $.12 + I received $2 for my next order for buying 3 Koolaid singles!
To make your couponing trip really easy, just do the same trips that I do and you'll do great! (1st Transaction-Buy 3 Koolaid Singles use (3) $1 coupons from here you'll pay $0, then look at the Catalina machine, the coupon machine right next to your receipt printer and it will print out a coupon for $2 off your next order. Once you have that just do my above order in the picture!)
Please let me know if you have questions or comments, I know it can be confusing, but once you get the hang of it, it's so much fun to see how much you can save!

No comments: