Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Meijer Trip 9/1 for $.80!


So I ran to Meijer, I just had to do the Koolaid deal again! Here's what I bought and the coupons I used:
Transaction #1
3 Koolaid Singles $1 each -used (3) $1 coupons from here
2 Philadelphia Cream Cheese $1.25 each
-used the $2 coupon from Monday's purchase
Final Cost: $.36 (I'm not sure, but for tax I had -$.14 don't ask me how it was negative but it was) + received $2 back for buying 3 Koolaid Singles
Transaction #2
3 Koolaid Singles $1 each -used (3) $1 coupons from here
Apples $1.49
Bananas $.59
Cucumber $.50
-Used $2 coupon from transaction #1
Final Cost: $.44 + I received $2 back for buying 3 Koolaid Singles
You're probably wondering what I'm doing with all of these Koolaid Singles...well, my brother coaches a college girls soccer team so I plan on giving quite a few to them, and my other brother is just a Freshman in college so I'm giving some of them to him!

No comments: