Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Both Transactions only $7.47 + I got $7 back for my next order!!!

1st Transaction
2nd Transaction

So there are even better deals at Meijer than what I originally thought!!! I bought all of the above items (both transactions) and paid $7.47 and received $7 back for my next purchases!!!
Here's what I bought and the coupons I used!
Transaction #1
4 Betty Crocker Fruit Rollups boxes $1.75 each -used (2) $.50/2 coupons from here
2 Kraft Shredded Cheese $2 each
2 Philadelphia Cream Cheese $1.74 -used $1 off 2 from a recent insert (I can't remember which one, nor can I find it online...sorry)
1 Breakstone Cottage Cheese $3.15 -used $.60 coupon from a blinkie machine at Kroger
I then used the $3 catalina coupon from my purchase on Sunday
Final Cost: $6.43 and I received a $5 catalina coupon for the 5 Kraft Cheeses and a $2.50 catalina for the 4 boxes of Fruit Rollups!
Transaction #2
4 Betty Crocker Fruit Rollups boxes $1.75 each -used (2) $.50/2 coupons from here
2 Dole Salads Romaine $1 each -used $1 Meijer Mealbox coupon=FREE!!!
Angel Soft TP $1
3 Betty Crocker Frostings $1 each -used (3) $.50 coupons from here (only 2 would double)
Quaker Rice Cakes $1 -used $.75 coupon from 1/10 rp
2 Ronzoni Pastas $1 each -used (2) $.75 coupons from 12/6 ss
2 Lance PB Crackers $1 each -used (2) $1 coupons from here
Tomato Juice $1.66
2 Halls $.93 each -used (2) $.50 coupons from here
5 Beech Nut Let's Grow Bowls $.99 -used (5) $1 coupons from 1/3 ss
I then used the $5 catalina coupon from the previous transaction
I paid $1.14!!! AND I received a $2.50 catalina for buying the Fruit Rollups and a $2 catalina for buying the 3 Betty Crocker Frostings!!
In total, I paid $7.74 and I saved $54.69, plus I still have another $7 to spend in catalina coupons!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to Meijer yesterday and got 12 free yogurts!! (plus some of the other freebies My Frugal Adventures blogged about) Thinking I might need to go back for some of these catalinas, though... Thanks for the info!!
-jill