Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Meijer Trip 1/20 for $14.78 and I saved $40.04


I ran to Meijer today and bought all of the above for $14.78!! Here's a list of what I bought and the coupons I used!

2 Gallons Milk $2.29 each
1/2 Gallon Chocolate Milk $1.79 -used Free 1/2 gallon when you buy 2 gallons here

Aunt Millie Bread $1.29

Bananas $1.80

Apples ($.88/lb) $2.67

4 Quaker Instant Oatmeals $1.99 each -used (3) $1 coupons from here (I believe the max print has been reached and therefore the coupon pulled) AND (1) $2/4 Meijer coupon

2 Goldfish $1 each

Eggs $.88

2 Cocoa Puff Cereals on clearance for $1.32!! (this was in a clearance section and the expiration date isn't until the end of May) I just happened to have (2) $.75 coupons on me from here which made them FREE! (Again, the print limit may have been reached as I printed this coupon awhile ago)

8 Hunts Tomato Sauces $.50 each -used (2) $.35 coupons from a Kroger Blinkie machine (this is a machine that's right around the Hunts products that spits out coupons as you walk by...you don't need to use them at Kroger as they are a Manufacturer's coupon) AND I used (2) $1/4 Meijer Coupons, watch this as my Meijer coupons did not automatically deduct and the cashier had to take the coupons off manually Final cost for the Hunts sauces, $.60 for 8!

10 Breakstone Cottage Cheeses (I did 5 on the first transaction and then bought another 5 so that I could get another $5 catalina coupon!)

I used a $5 and $2 catalina coupon from last week
I paid $14.78 and I received $5 back for purchasing the 5 Cottage Cheeses!


No comments: