Thursday, January 21, 2010

Quaker Oatmeal Coupons!


So yesterday when I bought the Quaker Oatmeal I had no idea that when I opened the box there would be a coupon book in them!!! (Not all of the boxes contained the coupon book, but I tell you this so that you don't let your boxes sit unopened as they might contain the coupons) From what I can determine my coupons were only in the High Fiber Maple and Brown Sugar boxes and again not all of those boxes contained the coupon book. The coupon book contained the following coupons:


$.75 on an Quaker Rice Snack

$.75 on one box of Quaker True Delight Bars

$.50 on one package of Quaker Grits

$1 on any 2 boxes of Quaker Life Cereal

$1 on any 2 boxes of Quaker Chewy Granola Bars

$.55 on 1 box of Quaker Breakfast Bars

AND

$.75 on 1 box of Quaker Oatmeal!! (I used these 2 coupons and bought 4 more boxes of Quaker oatmeal! Only 2 of those 4 boxes contained coupons, but at least I can head back and buy a few more boxes for pretty cheap!)
Again, I only tell you this so that you be on the lookout...but don't rush to buy the boxes of oatmeal expecting the coupon books to be in there!

No comments: