Thursday, February 25, 2010

$1.98 Pictureka Flipper Game

Sorry, I thought I posted this, but just checked and I haven't. The above Pictureka Flipper game is on sale at Toys R Us through Saturday for just $6.98. Use the $5 Pictureka coupon from here and get this flipper game for just $1.98 + tax! Yay!!! I ran last night and Toys R Us was out of the Flipper games, but if you have the ad, you can take it to Walmart and they will Price match the ad and then you can use your coupon and get it for $1.98 at Walmart!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I didn't have the ad and had printed the ad online, however Walmart does not accept online price matches. After about 10 minutes of convincing them it was their current/local ad, they allowed it. I recommend getting your hand on the actual ad that was in Sunday's paper!