Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Awesome Hasbro and Playskool coupons!

Wow, there are some great game deals out there!!!

The Playskool and Hasbro coupons from Coupons.com have reset and here are some great new toy deals for you to snag. (The great part about these coupons is that they state on (1) Pictureka game for example. Therefore, you can purchase the travel edition of Pictureka and the coupon still works!)

I ran to Meijer last night (yep, I was in desperate need of milk)!

I found the above Pictureka Travel Game for $5.24 and used the $5 coupon from here. Paid $.24!!!

I also found the Monopoly Deal Card Game for $5.99 and used the $4 coupon from here. Paid $1.99!

In addition, they had the Sorry Revenge Card Game for $5.49 and used the $5 coupon from here. Paid $.49!!! (The great part is that I went through uscan and the coupons scanned great!!! No beeping and the cashier didn't need to override anything)

I believe you can also find these travel games at Target and Walmart!! These are great little gifts to have on hand for your kids for Valentine's day, if my kids were a little older I'd give these away to birthday guests in a party bag!! (And of course it's never to early to stock up on birthday and Christmas gifts!)

1 comment:

dawn said...

I got Monopoly Deal for Jason for Christmas and it is a lot of fun! (Doesn't hurt that I keep winning [grin])