Thursday, February 11, 2010

Buying Coupons off Ebay?

Do you remember the Meijer post in which I posted about the Johnsonville Sausage? If not, you can check it out here. Well, I received the coupon insert that had the $1/2 which would make each pack of sausage $.50 and I knew there were others out there that received the $.55/1 Johnsonville Sausage coupons. Well, I jumped on ebay to see if anyone was selling the $.55/1 coupons and they were!!!

I've never purchased coupons online, however when I figured it out, if I bought 8 of the above Johnsonville Sausages and used (4) of my $1/2 Johnsonville coupons, I would end up spending $4 ($.50 for each pack). When on ebay I could purchase 60 $.55/1 Johnsonville Sausage coupons for $4~and go to Meijer to get 60 Johnsonville sausages for free! Crazy!!! (Don't worry, I'm sharing the coupons with a friend as we couldn't go through that much sausage.) It ends up being $.06 for a pack of Johnsonville Sausage.

Again, I had never purchased coupons online, but if you're looking for something specific...it was so easy! I just went to ebay and typed in Johnsonville coupon and there were many different coupons to pick from! Try to purchase these early in the week so that you will receive them while the sale is still going on at your local grocery store!

No comments: