Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Free BC Potatoes after catalina!

Here's a great catalina that is being offered at Meijer this week and NO coupons needed! Buy 5 Betty Crocker Potatoes for $3 and receive a $3 catalina coupon good on your next purchase. So you pay $3, but get $3 back...nothing like FREE potatoes! I do not believe you can roll this catalina and by that I mean I don't think you can take the $3 catalina and purchase another 5 potatoes and receive another $3 catalina. It simply won't spit out the 2nd catalina as it was from the same product.

However, there is also a Fruit Roll up catalina currently going on~buy 4 Fruit Roll Ups $1.50 each use (2) $.50/2 from here and (2) $1 Meijer coupons. Pay $2 and get a $2.50 catalina back! So you could alternate the BC potatoes and the fruit roll up catalina on different transactions and get lots of FREE potatoes and fruit rollups free!!

Oh~and I really need to take my own advice on printing coupons and taking them with you, I was at Meijer today and I glanced to see if they carry the Land O Frost Meat (below post) and they do...it was only $3 so after the coupon it would have been $1. But did I have my coupon on me???? NO....so I'll be running back to pick that up!

No comments: