Friday, February 12, 2010

Free Trident Layers Gum

Thanks to Jenny for this one...FREE Trident Layers at Kroger!! I ran to Kroger today to look at their triple coupon deals...I personally did not find anything that looked great...they marked the Betty Crocker Frosting up to $2.20 even after a triple $.50 coupon it was still $.70??? Crazy! The Trident Layers are for sale at Kroger for $1.49 (regular price) use the $.75 coupon from the 2/7 ss. Kroger doubles this which makes your gum FREE!!! I got 4 for my little ones Valentine's bag!

I believe this is also $1.49 at Giant Eagle and I haven't yet seen it at Meijer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, Kroger seriously raised their prices. Although, I was able to get Colgate toothpaste for .17 and 2 packs of BIC razors for FREE!! Thanks, again for your site!!
-Alicia

Anonymous said...

oh, 1 bottle of gatorade and softsoap for FREE, too! -Alicia