Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dial Nutriskin soap


So here's what I've heard in regards to Dial Nutriskin. I typically find that our Target prices in Columbus are a little higher priced than other markets and I haven't yet been to confirm the price, however it should still be a pretty good deal when pairing these coupons!

Dial Nutriskin is priced around $1.37 at Target.
Use the $1/1 Target coupon HERE
plus the $0.35/1 manufacturer coupon from 3/7 RP to get this for .02!

Even if you do not have the manufacturer coupon, it's still a great deal for .37 by using the Target printable! Plus the good news is these are the old style Target coupons where you can print more than 1! It expires April 17th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found it at target on Polaris for 1.84. So with both coupons I paid .49 each. Not bad considering how much soap we go through with two kiddos in the house!
-Alicia