Monday, March 22, 2010

Milk and Cereal catalina!

There is a new national milk catalina available for Kellogg’s cereal starting today through April 10th. This is good on all 12 oz boxes and larger.

Here is the deal:
Purchase 3 boxes = catalina coupon for 1 free gallon of milk
Purchase 5 boxes = catalina coupon for 2 free gallons of milk
Purchase 7 boxes = catalina coupon for 3 free gallons of milk

This should work at major grocery chains across the country, but of course, you may want to check your store.

I'll try to find where more coupons are located, however while I was at Kroger a few weeks ago, they had $.70 coupons for either Corn Pops, Fruit Loops or Apple Jacks. I picked up a few as I usually do and threw them in my coupon binder. On Friday, I bought 2 Corn Pops and 1 Fruit Loops, I used (3) $.70 coupons which only the 1st 2 will double. I paid $2.47 and I received the catalina coupon for a Free gallon of milk on my next order. I would have paid $2 for the milk anyway, so I essentially got 3 cereals for $.47!!! The pricing may be a little different this week, but it should still be a great deal especially if you need to buy milk anyway!

No comments: