Thursday, March 25, 2010

Target Trip 3/24 for $.20 + tax!!!


I ran to Target last night to see if they had the $.50 towels and monopoly, I was totally bummed, they were all out so I was walking around while my daughter was at church to see if they had any other good deals. Here's what I found...Large bottle of Dove Shampoo was on a replacement price it stated they were out of something else so they were automatically substituting the Dove Energize Shampoo for $3.10. I had (2) $2 Manufacturer coupons from here and (2) $1 Target coupons from here which made these just $.10!!! Even if these aren't on replacement price at your store I believe the small bottle of Dove Shampoo was just $3.44 which would make it just $.44 after both coupons!


In addition, the Gillette Men's Body wash was $1.79 regular price. I used the $4/2 coupon from the 2/21 P&G and both of these were Free!

No comments: