Thursday, July 8, 2010

Swagbucks part 2...

Search & Win

I mentioned Swagbucks last week here and I've had a few questions in regards to obtaining points.  When I first signed up for Swagbucks, I didn't really think it was that great of a program, primarily because I wasn't using their search engine and therefore I didn't obtain very many points.   I found that once I set my homepage to the Swagbucks home page, I searched so much more with their site and it's been pretty easy obtaining point ever since.  When you're going through the setup just click the button that states something like "set this as your homepage". 

Here are a few other searches that have worked for me:  dancing with the stars and bachelorette

It's great!  I was able to get the Sports Illustrated for Kids mentioned here for Free with the Amazon giftcard!  And the best part, all you have to do is search using their site to gain your points!  I've earned about 390 points in just a week!  Just click here to sign up and the best part it's FREE!

No comments: