Saturday, August 7, 2010

Awesome Meijer deal just $.15 for all of this!!! Crazy!!! The sale is only good through today!

Oh my goodness, I've got a CRAZY deal for you!  I bought all of the above for $10.15 AND got a $10 catalina back to use on my next order!  Final Cost after the catalina $.15 for all of this!!!  WHAT????  This Meijer deal is only good through today so hurry and take advantage of it!  When you purchase 10 Kellogg's/Keebler items and pay you'll receive a $10 catalina coupon that's good on your next order!

Here's what I did:

Transaction #1
4 Cinnabon Cereals $1.25 each
4 Keebler Crackers $1.25 each
2 Pop Tarts $1.89 each
Crayons $.25 (or something really cheap)
-used (2) $.75/2 coupons that were found on the back of the Cinnabon cereal boxes (that I had at home) or use the $1/1 coupon from here
-used $1 Pop Tart coupon from 6/13 rp
Paid $10.05 AND received a $10 coupon back on my next order!  (The best part is that this catalina rolls, which means you can do the same transaction again and use the $10 that you just got back from the first transaction and it will print ANOTHER $10 catalina coupon!)

Transaction #2
4 Cinnabon Cereals $1.25 each
4 Keebler Crackers $1.25 each
2 Pop Tarts $1.89 each
Crayons $.25 (or something really cheap)
-used (2) $.75/2 coupons that were found on the back of the Cinnabon cereal boxes
-used $1 Pop Tart coupon from 6/13 rp
-used the $10 from the 1st order.  Paid $.05 and got another $10 catalina back!

Transaction #3 same as the 2nd!
Paid $.05 and got another $10 catalina back!

Final Cost: $10.15 minus the $10 catalina just $.15 and I saved over $80!!!!  I could have kept going and going!

I went to the Meijer up in Delaware, the cereal boxes up there also had the coupons on the back of the box.  (The Meijer on 23 & Powell road did not have the Cinnabon cereal boxes with the $.75 coupon on the back) Now you will need to cut the coupons off the box, so after I did my first transaction, I went out to the car and cut the coupons.  I know, I'm really crazy!

No comments: