Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Target Shopping spent $98 for $400 worth of toys!

I know I wasn't posting much this afternoon...because I was shopping!  Crazy shopping!  A friend (Jenny) and I ran to Target today and we were looking in the clearance aisle...the prices didn't seem all that great, but Jenny decided to scan a few just to see if they rang up the same as the sticker price.  I'm so glad she did!!!  Many of the clearance toys were ringing up much lower than the sticker price!  I bought all of the above for just $98, for over $400 worth of toys!  Yay!!!

We ended up running to 2 different Targets and surprisingly, the Targets had different clearance items. (so you may want to check out a few Targets, if you're near them!)  Again, I highly recommend that you scan a few of the products to see if they ring up lower than sticker price! 
Here are a few of my favorite purchases:

Style Six Silk Screener regularly $40, I got it for just $10
Hot Wheels Crash Course Set regularly $19.99, just $4.98
Fisher Price Spike Jaws Dinosaur regularly $19.99, just $4.98
Pixos regularly $17.99, just $3.74

So if you're at Target, make sure you look through the clearance section!!! You never know what you'll find!

No comments: