Monday, November 22, 2010

Amazon Black Friday begins today!


And Amazon Black Friday begins today!!!

I'm really thinking about not doing the whole Black Friday rush this year.  I really don't know how much I need that I can't get before or after.  Even better, Amazonis offering various lightning deals (offered for a specified period of time or until sold out), and many of the deals last year were price matches for upcoming Black Friday deals at the big box retailers.

I’m hoping for the same thing this year, sinceAmazon will have their Black Friday deals online (which I can spend my Swagbucks on)  Every day, they’ll have specific titles on sale as "lightning deals", and they’ll post the prices the day before.  (When you follow the above link, you can scroll down to the view their deals.)

Here are some of the scheduled for today:
  • Friends – Season 1-10 – $9.99/season
  • Twilight – $5.99
  • Twilight Saga: New Moon – $8.99
  • Prince of Persia on Blu-ray – $9.99

No comments: