Sunday, November 21, 2010

Groupon of the Day: $10 for $20 worth of Buckeyes Merch!



Here's the Goupon of the day!!!  $10 Groupon for $20 worth of Buckeyes Merchandise at the Across the Field Store on Olentangy River Road.  There is a limited quantity and as of right now there are only 11 left.    This would be great now that Christmas is around the corner...no one will ever know that you only paid $10 for a $20 gift!  There is a limit of 1 per person and you my purchase 1 additional as a gift.  Expires May 2011!

Just go here and click "Get the Daily Email" at the top of the page.  Then put in your email address and they'll ask you which city you're in.  Simply click Columbus.

If you haven't heard of Groupon check out my post here

Okay, so I'm off...I really need to get everyone ready for church, but I just had to post this so that you don't miss it!


No comments: