Friday, November 19, 2010

Spent $39 and Saved over $380!!!

Oh my goodness...I went shopping last night at Old Navy...I heard they were having their additional 50% off clearance stuff and wanted to see what they had there.  Plus, I had a 30% coupon from here that I took with me.  Well, I was ever so surprised at the deals they had!  I bought all of the above for just $39!!  Had I walked in and paid sticker price on everything (which I would never do :c)  I would have spent $422!)  Yep, I paid less than 10% of the original cost!  Crazy!!!

After shopping for about an hour and twenty minutes with 3 kids, I called my husband who was getting off of work and had him meet me there so I could continue shopping!  Many items on the clearance rack were not marked with an orange sticker so I had my poor hubby running up to the cash register to do price checks for me!  It was too funny!  I bought the monkey costume, 8 shirts, 2 vests, 9 mesh shorts, 10 pairs of socks ($.10 each), and 2 flip flops for my son, 2 pair of khakis and a sweatshirt for my hubby, a sweater and 2 flip flops for my daughter and a blazer and long shirt for myself.  So here are some of my favorite deals...not to mention the Monkey costume that my son is in above...just $1.74!!!  Yay!!!


This shirt just $.16!!!  Can you believe it? (Yep, the pictures are doing something crazy again, I even try to flip it and it doesn't work.)


Mesh shorts for my son just $.34!!!

This shirt just $.86!



Khakis for my Hubby $.69!!  Yep, that's right $.69!!  Normally $34.50.  Is that not crazy?

Twill Blazer for me jsut $5.58.  This was the most expensive thing I bought! 

The 30% off coupon that I listed above I just realized right now was only good through yesterday...but you should still be able to get some great deals without the coupon!  Everything is still an additional 50% off sticker price and many items didn't even have stickers so you may want to price check them!  So you can still get mesh shorts for $.50 and my hubby's khaki's would only be $.99 instead of $.69 :c)  Not only that, but many of my sons items that had orange stickers rang up even lower than the sticker clearance price so again, you may want to price check!

No comments: