Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Do you ever shop The Goodwill Store?

Isn't the above drum cute??? Would you believe I got it for just $1 currently $29 on Amazon. I'm sure you're wondering where I bought it...well, I went to the Goodwill store! I know you're probably shocked...and I was too! I hadn't been to the goodwill store since my college days, and I swung in looking for an old picture frame that I could paint and my kids came across tons of toys! I guess it's like going to a garage sale...and heaven knows I love garage sales, just wipe it down with Lysol wipes and you're good to go! I was shocked at the number of toys they had that were in really good shape!  The above drum looked like it had hardly been used...I also bought my son a little tabletop basketball game, he and I have so much fun!  (We've played it for hours trying to beat our record) and that game was just $1.50! 

So, never count The Goodwill store out!  Both times I was there I ran into some neighbors...how funny is that?  So next time you're around there...check it out, you never know what you may find!  My kids have no idea that someone else used the toys before them, nor would they care...during the summer they're the ones begging me to go to garage sales!

No comments: