Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Laminator just $16.99 normally $80.49

So did you ever think about purchasing a laminator? I love them! Here's a great deal~Scotch Thermal Laminator 15.5" x 6.75" x 3.75", is just $16.99 normally $80.49 and is eligible for Free shipping on orders over $25 or with Amazon Mom or Amazon Prime.  Have I mentioned how nice this machine is to have at home?  I've made luggage tags for most of my family and name tags for the kids school bags. Not to mention photos and other documents! You can even make Bingo cards and laminate them, the kids can mark on them and then wipe it off and do it again!

I taught my daughter preschool last year and took a picture of a clock with no hands and laminated it, I could then draw 2 hands on the clock and she would tell me the time and then I would erase and draw 2 more hands.  The possibilities are endless with laminators!

No comments: