Thursday, January 6, 2011

$.27 for both at Dollar General!

Here's a great deal that I did while I was at the Dollar General yesterday.  The above Olay Body wash is on sale for just $2.  Well, there is a $2 coupon in the 12/26 PG...making this FREE!  Okay, so I did have to pay $.27 in tax!  :c)

I also picked up the ad while I was there and the Quaker Oatmeal is only on the 6.9 oz bag.  It really didn't look that big in the picture and I couldn't find it at the store.  Just an FYI

As I was there I was peppering the employee with questions concerning their coupon policy as I haven't shopped at Dollar General.  Here are a few things that I thought I'd pass along.
-They do not double coupons
-They accept any number of coupons
-They do not accept internet printable coupons for FREE items but will accept internet coupons
-They do not price match competitor's ads
-If you are planning on using the $5 off $25 that I posted about the other day, your total has to be $25 before tax in order to use this coupon.

No comments: