Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Are you Earning Swag bucks?

So how are you coming with earning your Swag bucks? Don't tell me...you forget about it don't you? I know! I use to do the same thing...until I set my homepage to Swag bucks. Now, it's so easy~I just search from the Swag Bucks homepage rather than Google.

I typically can search no more than 3 or 4 times and I'll win. (I believe you then have to wait a little while after winning before you can win again as I've never won back to back). So what are you waiting for? Start earning those Swag bucks and trade them in for Amazon gift cards! (also, there's currently a promo that if you order flowers through their link you'll receive 900 Swag bucks! That's $10 back in Amazon gift cards!)

(If you don't know what Swag bucks is...check out my post here that goes into a little more detail!)

No comments: