Monday, March 29, 2010

Total $11.77 and I saved $475!!


My little guy still has a pretty high fever, so I don't know when/if I'll be posting today.

Here's my Kroger Trip for Kroger Triples that I did yesterday...as many of you know they had triple coupons and with my son being sick I was only able to run out yesterday as my hubby was home. I bought many more items than pictured in the picture, I just couldn't fit them all in. (namely, the Mandarin Oranges, I think I bought about 50 cans and 12 cans of pineapple)

The rare thing that I found yesterday is that the catalina $.50 coupons were tripling yesterday along with the other coupons. Typically catalinas don't double, let alone triple! The mandarin oranges were generating a $.50 catalina for every 3 you purchased...along with the $.50/2 coupon, the mandarin oranges were a money maker!

I spent a total of $11.77 and saved over $475 just yesterday alone!! (I would have spend $3 less, but I screwed up on one of my transactions) Again, I don't have a count on everything I purchased, however I was so excited to use the catalina coupons from the mandarin oranges to buy 5 lbs of hamburger: $.9.07, Chicken: $4.55, 2 lbs bacon: $3, tortilla shells, milk, fruit chillers, bananas, cheese, Prego and V8 all of these items in which I didn't have coupons for!


This is how you can purchase the necessities and not pay for them! Again, I would list all of the coupons that I used, however the Kroger triples are over and it really wouldn't do any good!



No comments: