Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Clearance finds!

I highly recommend this!!! I always scan the clearance item sections, they will typically have them on an endcap or right with the product themselves. While I was at Meijer yesterday, I found the above Yoplait Yoplus yogurt for just $1.25. I used the $1 coupon from here and was able to get this 4 pack for just $.25!! You always want to check the expiration dates on these as that is when they are typically put on clearance. The expiration date for the above yogurt was 4/11. Heaven knows we go through yogurt faster than that!

What I typically do is throw a bunch of different yogurt coupons in my binder (as we're always eating yogurt) and then when I'm at the store, I have all different kinds of yogurt coupons and can combine a coupon with an great clearance find for an awesome deal!

No comments: