Thursday, April 15, 2010

Giant Eagle trip all for $2.19!!

I ran to Giant Eagle this morning and bought all of the above for just $2.19!!! I did a few different transactions to keep my out of pocket low, but if you bought all of the above in one transaction, you would receive $6 back on your next order! Here's what I bought and the coupons I used~

#1
6 Pillsbury Sweet Rolls $1 each (buy 6 get $4 off your next order)
-used (3) $.75 coupons from here
Paid $1.50 and received a catalina for $4 off my next order

#2
Bought (4) Yoplait Simply Yogurts $2 each (buy 4 get $2 off your next order)
used (4) $1.10 coupons from here
Bought Green Onions for $.50 as I didn't want to have a negative balance
used the $4 catalina from previous order
Paid $.10
#3
Bought 4 boxes Honey Nut Cheerios $2 each (Buy 4 get $2 off instantly at register)
used (4) $.55 Honey Nut Coupons from here
bought head of lettuce $.99
used the $2 catalina from the previous order
Paid $.59!!
In all I paid a total of $2.19 out of pocket for all of the above...yay!!!

No comments: