Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My CVS trip 5/24 Final Cost: $1.18!

I talked about CVS in the below post, here's what I bought Sunday. All 3 of these items had ECBs only on Sunday and Monday, so you won't be able to get them the rest of the week, however I just wanted to show you how I continue to roll ECBs and get items for cheap/FREE!

I bought: Clearasil $3.99 and I got $3.99 in ECBs; Revlon Nail Color $3.99 get $3 ECBs and Playtex Tampons $3.99 get $3 ECBs.

My total was: $11.97, I used $1 playtex q from 3/22 ss. (I thought I could use a $1 Revlon q but it didn't go through) so I ended up paying with $10 in ECBs from a previous purchase and paid $1.18 out of pocket. I got back $9.99 in ECBs.

This was a little frustrating to me as I thought the other coupon would have worked so I had it planned to pay $.18 in tax, yet I paid $1.18. Oh well, not bad for all 3 of these and I still have $9.99 the next time I go in!

No comments: