Monday, July 6, 2009

Don't forget about the Free Meijer Meat deal!



Don't forget about this awesome Meijer Deal that goes through 7/11 that I posted last week.

Here's a great Catalina Deal that Meijer has going on until 7/11! Buy 2 Dole Salads and and one Naturewell Meat, pay and get a $3 coupon good on your next purchase!

Buy 2 of the Dole Salads for $.98 each use $1/2 coupon that I found in the booklet above. This booklet I found at Meijer near the hotdogs. (It was on a stand that had a bunch of little recipes~which I think is typically somewhere between the produce and meat section)
and buy 3/4 lb of Naturewell hamburger (from behind the meat counter) for around $1.85.

My total was after using the $1 coupon stated above was $2.85

I used the $3 coupon from the previous salad/meat purchase and I received $.15 back AND received $3 for my next purchase!!!

Now that you have the $3 to use on your next purchase, simply do the same deal again and you'll get another $3 coupon for your next order, then keep going, and going, and going!!! :c) Let me know if you have questions!

No comments: