Friday, July 24, 2009

Kroger Trip paid $1.65 for this!!

I ran to Kroger last night and purchased all of the above for $1.65. Kroger has a promo going on that if you purchase 10 qualifying items you'll receive $5 instantly at checkout. Here's what I bought.
10 propel waters $1.20 each -used (10) $.55 coupons from Meijer. (they were hanging on the Propel waters at Meijer so I grabbed 10 knowing that they were on sale at Kroger)
2 Cinnamons $1 each
1 Kroger Brand Oatmeal $1.67
Bananas $1.54
Total $1.65!

I bought the 10 propel waters which qualified me for the $5 off, so I bought those and the great thing about Kroger is it takes the $5 off your total bill and not the individual product. So my $.55 propel coupons still doubled as it read the price of each of the waters as being $1.20. So I actually was making $.40 for each Propel that I bought and after buying 10 I had a $4 overage so I picked up the cinnamon, oatmeal and bananas which I needed. (If Kroger's system had taken the $.50 off of each propel to give me the $5 off making each propel $.70 my coupon would have only given me $.70 off per each, but instead Kroger takes the $5 off the total of the bill not the individual product)
I know this one is probably confusing, if you have questions about this, please don't hesitate to let me know!

No comments: