Wednesday, August 5, 2009

2nd Meijer Transaction all for $1 and I received a coupon for 2 FREE gallons of Milk!


So here's my second transaction! I'm just too excited about Free Milk! If you buy 3 General Mills cereals after you pay you'll receive a catalina for a Free gallon of milk. (As I mention in my below post the milk is only $1.98, but when you scan the Free milk coupon it automatically gives you $4.50 off so make sure you have a few other items to make up the difference, I hear they are not giving cash back) If you buy 6 General Mills cereals you'll receive (2) catalina coupons for a Free gallon of milk!
I bought 2 Cheerios and 4 Lucky Charms cereal bowls for $1 each -used (3) $1 coupons from here. (The coupon does not state a size in which you have to purchase) In addition if you do the deal Wednesday (today) as soon as you scan the 6 cereals a $2 catalina coupon will print that you can use right then (I typically go through self check out)
Total: $1 (after using the $2 cereal catalina coupon) and I received (2) Catalina coupons for a FREE gallon of Milk!!

No comments: