Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Meijer Trip all for $5.58 + 2 Free Gallons of Milk and other coupons!


*update* I went today and I didn't receive a $5 off of $25, they may have pulled this.
Okay, so everytime I think there's going to be a slower week at Meijer, about midway through the week I realize I'm wrong! I bought all of the above for $5.58 AND I received a $1 catalina coupon (for buying the Skippy Peanut Butter natural), $2 catalina coupon (for buying 2 Jello multipacks) AND (2) catalinas for FREE gallon of milk! (For those of you in the columbus area, I also received $5 off my purchase of $25 or more at the Meijer on Polaris and Rt 3 because the store is under construction!)

1 Carrot $2.50
1 Lettuce $.97
Bananas $1.59
6 Cups of Cereal $1 each -used $1/2 from here and if you buy 3 you'll get a coupon for a FREE gallon of milk and if you buy 6 you'll receive 2 FREE gallons of milk up to $4.50 after paying! (The great part is that the milk is only $1.98, however when you scan the Free milk coupon it automatically gives you $4.50 off)
1 Chocolate Milk -used Free Chocolate milk coupon from here
2 Ragu $1.50 each -used $.60/2 from 8/2 rp AND $1 Meijer Q
2 Jello Multipack $2 each -used (2) $.50 coupons from 7/12 ss
1 Cool Whip this was Free because I bought 2 Jello Multipacks
2 Skippy All Natural Peanut Butters $1.34 each -used $1 Meijer Q (forgot to use my $.40 coupon 8/2 rp in addition to the Meijer Q)
2 Mott's Applesauce Multipack $1.67 each -used (2) $.50 from here AND $1 Meijer Q
Coffee $4.59
My total was over $25
-I used the $5 off of $25 catalina coupon that I received from a previous purchase.
-I used $2 coupon that prints when you buy 4 General Mills cereals (this is only good through the rest of the day today. Tomorrow the $2 Catalina coupon will not print.)

Final Cost: $5.58 and I saved $34.35

AND I received a $1 Skippy Catalina coupon to be used on my next purchase, $2 General Mills Catalina oupon, $2 Jello Catalina coupon, (2) catalinas for a FREE gallon of milk, and $5 off of $25 purchase b/c the Meijer is undergoing construction!

No comments: