Friday, February 12, 2010

Walmart Trip subtotal $52.78 paid $8.78

I ran to Walmart...I typically don't frequent Walmart b/c they don't double coupons, but I went as there were a few good deals...namely the Pictureka and Scrabble Games! Here's what I bought and the coupons I used:

Golden Oreos: Free with my coupon that I received in the mail from here
Brown Sugar $1.42
Crest Toothpaste $3.52 (what I paid for toothpaste???? I know this is a typical no-no in my book, however the kids tried this toothpaste on vacay and loved it...so I broke down and bought it) :c)
4 Pictureka Games: $5.24 -used (4) $5 coupons from here and paid just $.24 for each game!!! (I just looked at Coupon.com and I didn't see this coupon...it may have been pulled due to it reaching the maximum number of prints. I hope you were able to print them before they were gone)
1 Scrabble Slam Game $5.24 -used $4 coupon from here
1 Sorry Revenge Game $$5.24 -used $5 coupon from a recent US? weekend insert (it had Leonardo DiCaprio on it)
4 Nabisco Barnum Animal Crackers $1 each 2 were eaten by the time we got home! -used (2) $2 coupons from here (I believe this is the correct link...it states save $2 on and 2 NABISCO crackers...remember don't follow the picture look at what the wording states to determine what you can use the coupon for!)
4 Kotex Liners $1 each -used (2) $2/2 coupons from here
2 Reach Dental Floss $.97 each -used (2) $1 coupons from here
1 Knox Gelatin $1.32 -used $4 coupon from 1/24 rp and I received overage of ($2.68) again the coupon states save $4 on ANY Knox product!

Final Cost: $8.78, not bad considering $2.76 was tax and I spend $3.52 on 1 tube of Toothpaste! :c)

No comments: