Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Ebates Black Friday Double the cash back!

I know I've mentioned Ebates a few times over the last few weeks.  If you still need a crash course in Ebates, check out my post here!  Black Friday, Ebates is offering additional percentages back on various stores.  Simply go here and search any of the following and follow the link and you'll qualify for the higher percentage back.  These will go great with the online Black Friday Deals!  I really think I'm doing all of my Black Friday shopping right from my computer!

Barnes & Noble – 8% cash back was 4%
The Body Shop – 10% cash back was 5%
Staples – 4% cash back was 2%
Snapfish – 11.5% cash back was 6.5%
Lands’ End – 6% cash back was 3%
Sears – 4% cash back was 2%
Disney Store – 7% cash back was 5%
Kohl’s – 4% cash back was 2%
Nordstrom – 5% cash back was 3%
The Home Depot – 5% cash back
Macy’s – 5% cash back was 2.5%
J. Crew – 3% cash back was 1%
Walmart – 2% cash back wasa 1%
Ann Taylor – 6% cash back was 3%
Dell – 4% cash back was 2%

Someone recently asked how you get this money?  You will actually pay for the item and then your Ebates account will be credited the percentage of your total purchase.  Then simply go to your Ebates account, login, go to My Ebates, and click Cash Back Method on the right side.  I typically select "Pay Me Directly" and "By Check".   (You'll also want to put your address in so they can send you the check!)  If you use Paypal you can also request the payment come via Paypal!

No comments: