Monday, November 22, 2010

Target: BOGO Free Tag books + a $5 coupon!!

Okay, here's another deal you NEED to do this week at Target!  Target has the Tag books priced between  $9.99 and $13.99 plus their on sale this week buy 1 get 1 Free.  Well, there is a $5 coupon that you can print from here (just watch a 45 second video).  Yesterday and friend and I were able to use 2 coupons as we're buying 2 books  The coupons scanned great!  So I just paid tax on (2) $9.99 Tag books!  How crazy is that? 

Some have stated they didn't think that they would be allowed to use 2 coupons as it is a Buy 1 Get 1 Free sale, however my transaction was great!  Oh, the controversy with the BOGO sales.  My position is this, Target is getting the (2) $5 credits from the manufacturer so Target is not out any money.  I'm using 2 coupons based on how the coupon reads and rather than me pay Target $5 (by just using 1 coupon), Target is getting the additional $5 from the manufacturer.  Again, the coupon doesn't beep and you should be fine!

So, make sure you take advantage of this deal this week!

No comments: